Saturday, July 16, 2011

This Video is Killin' Me



As you can see I have some free time this weekend. VC saw me watching this video and asked me what gossipy smut (or something like that) I was watching. I couldn't help it, the video is such a train wreck, I had to see it a second time.

If you are unfamiliar with the story, Courtney Stodden is a 16 year old aspiring country singer and her new husband, Doug Hutchinson, who is 51, is famous for acting in The Green Mile. How Lara Spencer was able to keep a straight face, I do not know...

But never mind all that, watch the video - you can speed up to about the 3/4 mark where she starts gazing at him like a pRon star and licking her lips while he talks like she is about to pounce on him.

Every move she makes is so contrived it is insane.

Good to know she was a virgin when they married - just watching her talk about that is a hoot too, like it was a big hardship - SHE IS ONLY 16!!!!!!! Was it really that difficult to wait?? And WTH are her folks thinking!!!!

View the end where she is prancing down the street walking her dog. Maybe these things are starting to freak me out now that VC is 15 - I warned him not to ever hook up with a chick like this - so it was another good family learning lesson.

OK I'm done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...