Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Holdout

I know this is a very controversial post. But it needs to be addressed...

Last night I made this update on my personal facebook page:

"I know all the Harry Potter excitement is brewing; I plan on seeing it about 3 years from now if it is still available on RedBox then"

It was quickly met with gasps from the Potheads, including this comment from my friend since childhood:

"Your lame, acting old"

Ignoring the fact that she used improper grammar, am I the only one who has no desire to watch Harry Potter and whatever this #7 movie is called???

I was getting tired of the updates on Facebook - people complaining they would have to wait over 24 hours to see the movie - and others saying they'd be out at midnight. As I've said before - there are very few things that entice me to go out and do anything in the middle of the night or very early morning. Harry Potter and Twilight for that matter do not fall in that category.

Those of you who have been waiting for years to see it, more power to ya. At least with me not standing in line to get a ticket, you'll be able to get to the ticket window earlier :D

Oh, and I maturely replied to my friends comment with a simple " :P "

P.S. If I am really acting "lame and old" - feel free to nod in agreement with my friend.

P.P.S. Still no idea what script is causing the internet explorer line error. If you are able to view my blog on firefox or chrome, it should work splendidly though. If I get inspired I'll deactivate and reactivate more plugins over the weekend to see if I can find the source of the problem, but that is not likely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...