Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Nose Pics!!

A couple of you asked to see a pic of my new nose bling.  FYI, I am burying this post so it does not appear on my front page for a good reason, just don't ask :D I technically got it pierced on June 3rd, so it is closer to real-time anyway.

Here I am with Gabe.  As I've said before about Gabe, he resembles Frank Zappa and has better bedside manner than most doctor's I've been to:




[caption id="attachment_5465" align="aligncenter" width="403" caption="Me and Gabe and my nostril"][/caption]

My neck is very long.

How many bloggers do you know who are brave enough to post a close up photo taken with a point and shoot that has not been jazzed up with photoshop so that their eyes are bright blue and their skin is flawless *blows on knuckles and rubs knuckles on chest* Oh, yeah, I'm brave alright-- also probably foolish :D

Well, there you go. As I was leaving I asked Gabe if he had pierced any other middle aged moms lately, and he informed me that his mother, who is 60, came in for a piercing just last week.

Whether or not I'll be able to snag another job with my new nose bling remains to be seen of course....

 



[caption id="attachment_5464" align="aligncenter" width="363" caption="Unretouched Photo (bad idea)"][/caption]

Maybe I should have combed my hair before taking the photo.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!! I'll continue to brush up on my algebra in preparation for my test next Thurs, as well as cart VC around for his myriad of activities. His social life has already eclipsed mine - and I'm talkin' all 40 plus years of mine :D

 

1 comment:

PeerMurphy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...