Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Will You Look?

If you knew the Osama death picture was hideous - what am I saying - of course it's hideous -- and could turn your stomach, would you still take a look?  I've been getting more and more squeamish.  VC reminded me of this while we were watching the honey badger ripping apart the poor snake.  He chided that I will soon be looking a dissected cats so I'd better get used to it.  UGH.  *already rethinking major*

I discovered this morning that Honey Badger has his own twitter account after I typed the following tweet "I'm bloated - Honey Badger don't care."  and received a reply back, "@CarmaSez:  Don't care. #HBDC"  which means the honey badger also has his own hashtag <--- loves it!!!

If you don't mind "salty" language and have never seen the video, although with 6 million views there are not many who haven't seen it, here it is.  Please do not judge me for posting this :D  Honey Badger Don't Care.



When we were on the cruise I asked VC if he put on his sunscreen and he replied, "Honey Badger Don't Care."  I've created a monster :D  (not that I let him watch this sort of video)

But, back to Osama, were you not surprised to hear that he was living in a freakin' city all these years - with computer access!!! I always thought the consensus was that he was roaming around in the mountains without his kidney medication.  WTH.  And the Pakastanis didn't know???? pffffffffft.

1 comment:

Cynthia's Blog said...

Glad they didn't release the photos so I don't have to make that decision. Love the phrase "Honey Badger don't care." Bet you'll be hearing that one for years.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.cynthiasblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...