Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The DWTS Finale

After taking many breaks from my studying last night I decided to catch the end of Dancing with the Stars. What a yawn-fest. I've decided that after a while all the dances start to look alike so I just tune in for the other stuff. Even the other stuff wasn't that fascinating so I went back to studying until I heard the dulcet sounds of none other than:

*sounds of the heavens parting*

[caption id="attachment_5330" align="aligncenter" width="333" caption="Sing to me Josh!"][/caption]

Then I was happy :-)

Could Hines have looked any less excited when he won? I bet Tony was relieved not to have had to dance with Wendy again, but was instead stuck doing that lame interview thingy. Talk about being into yourself. UGH.

I felt sad for Maks. He has been doing this 10 times and never won??? They need to pair him with someone really popular next time so he has a shot!! The guy works miracles with his partners and never wins! It sucks to be him - other than that he is super hot with personality - so it doesn't suck.

That's about all I saw and can report back on. Glad I didn't waste a full two hours on it. Did you watch? What were your thoughts?

Today I buckle down on studying. I've got to- even though I discovered I absolutely despise anatomy & physiology and don't have a "science" bone in my body :-( More on that later...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...