Monday, May 23, 2011

Cake Wrecks A La Carma Sez

Class officially starts TODAY!!! And it is an online class so I better not linger on the computer all day reading blogs and tweeting. Not that that is how I normally spend my days ;-)

Anyway, I won't have a lot of time to prepare posts, so I'll be digging into my drafts folder. Like this post.

Over 3 months have passed since my birthday, so it is high time I posted a photo of the special cake that MB made for me.

Let me preface it by saying that I take A LOT of heat around here when it comes to my "baking."  Family members still bring up the sugar cookies I made several years ago - that I was stabbing with a spatula in anger as the dough stuck to everything as I was trying to roll it out. They came out big disaster. And I was really trying to impress VC with my baking skills thinking we would cut out and decorate the cookies together like you see in those Hallmark movies. That did not happen. And MB still brings it up when we are socializing - HA HA HA >:-(

Therefore, I feel no remorse in posting this photo of the Grand Creation that he planned out for days in advance:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="415" caption="My Birthday Cake "]Photobucket[/caption]

Let's see the backside:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="415" caption="Birthday Cake viewed from a different angle"]Photobucket[/caption]

BTW, it was supposed to be a belly dancing themed cake in case you couldn't figure that out. (MB did give me permission to post this - it is all in good fun - a "laughing with him" kinda thing.)

Now, I have plenty of my own cake mishaps --- which will soon be posted.

Back to Anatomy & Physiology. The fun never stops!!! Absorb brain, ABSORB!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...