Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Black Cloud Follows Me Around

Yet this is what I wanted, right?? Dealing with community college bureaucracy and pulling teeth to get return phone calls. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Nobody can tell me exactly what the Anatomy & Physiology "package" at the book store consists of or if I definitely need to purchase a Lab book. A week wasted because I can't confirm if my book contains the code I need to get online - or if I'll have to purchase the $325 book from the bookstore and return this shrinkwrapped one to Amazon. A week that I had planned on familiarizing myself with the topic has vaporized.

I'm too old for this crap. It's a lot less fun that it looks like on the show Community.

Come to realize I've spent most my life jumping into new things as a means of justifying running away from other things, instead of consciously choosing a new path

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...