Saturday, April 23, 2011

Deluxe Accommodations

I am back in town after an exhausting Spring Break. How do these college students do it??? Maybe the fact that I am twice the age of a college student, but will soon be a college student may have something to do with my lack of stamina.

Where did we go? On our first ever cruise!!!

When I booked the trip I selected the "room roulette" option, i.e, the option where you do not have an official cabin number assigned. You just hope that there might be an extra suite available that they are looking to fill - yeah, guess I was a little overly optimistic on that one, as you can tell from the sign on the door next to us:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="384" caption="This Cabin Exudes Classiness"]Photobucket[/caption]

The large sign says, "Knock for sexy males."

As it turns out, we were assigned a cabin on the inner section of the ship, also known as a "closet without windows."

We learned many lessons on our first ever cruise. More to come, but I wanted to pop in to say "hello" and see what my invisible friends are up to.

What'd I miss??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...