Sunday, March 6, 2011

My New Haircut


Looks

Um....

How shall I put this

a lot like

My Old haircut!!


OK. So I chickened out on the Scar Jo do. My hairstylist explained that Scarlett's do would take a lot of upkeep, meaning haircuts at intervals closer than once every 4 months.... Plus I would need to flat iron it. *GASP* I don't even own a flat iron, and I don't spend more than 5 minutes a day on my hair (don't tell me it's obvious?? ;-) ) ....

All of that sounded simply overwhelming :D So here I am - looking a lot like I looked the day before I got my hair cut. So much for edgy!!!

3 comments:

Slamdunk said...

How do I whistle in text? Looks fab Carma!

Charlotte said...

Omg, girl... how CUTE are you?! Love it. You look fantastic!!! :)

Sadie Montgomery said...

You're gonna need a hair blower and a flat iron to keep that Scarlett Johansson do going for quite some time. So, for someone who is by her own admission can’t afford to spend more than 5 minutes fixing her hair, this hairstyle might be a challenge for you to keep. Although, I could imagine this style would look good on you because of your hair’s natural waves and tousles. Hopefully you found some middle ground on this!

Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Salon & Spa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...