Thursday, March 24, 2011

George Lopez Needs to Go

I never liked him much, especially after he ditched his wife after she donated her kidney to him.

If MB ever got one of my body parts and then kicked me to the curb, there'd be hell to pay- just sayin'...

Did you hear the recent rude comments he made about some of the Dancing with the Stars contestants?? He had this to say about Ralph Macchio's hair: "He cut a mean rug, then took the rug that he cut and glued it to his head."

Now I know many of you were already surmising it was a rug, but to rudely point it out on TV to make a mockery of him ---> That's not so nice, George.

And then he compared Kirstie Alley who I gushed about in my DWTS review post, to a pig!!

"She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," Lopez said. "Before the show, she went to the market, and then she had roast beef and this is her going all the way home." The show then cut to a pig screaming "wee" in Geico's "Little Piggy" ad. (This according to People Magazine) <---- where I get most my news from. Kidding. Maybe.

What do you think about George? Funny? or Evil?

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh, noooooo he did NOT! That is awful :( You know, I'm not the biggest Kirstie Allie fan but I heard she was fantastic on DWTS and that is just so mean that he would say something like that about her. And who in the hell is he to talk about Ralph Macchio's hair?! Ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...