Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just What Exactly are They Suggesting???


Did you see this photo on Yahoo! News earlier in the week? Well, that's one solution to your pet woes, but totally NOT #winning <------ my first and last reference to the latest Charlie Sheen debacle. Do you remember a few months back when I wrote that post in his defense? :-O ..Now it seems like he has finally snapped and I don't want to poke fun at someone who is quite possibly mentally ill.

P.S. After reading some of the comments (on my wordpress site: http://carmasez.com) I realized this is one of my worst posts to date. And that says a lot, but does it not look like the lady is choking that poor pooch?????


2 comments:

alexandra said...

I didn't get what you were referring to at first, but then I saw the ps clarification & had a good laugh!

Crystal Escobar said...

Haha, I agree. Totally looks like she's choking the poor dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...