Monday, February 7, 2011

Congrats to Most Superb!

We are back from a whirlwind of activity. After driving many hours through rain and fog to attend a juggling festival in a nearby state, we are home and completely exhausted from a whirlwind of activity!!

So much going on this week, but I wanted to get up a quick post to congratulate VC on winning "Most Superb" performer at the festival. He won a coveted PHIL trophy - named after famous groundhog Punxsutawney Phil.

This is a HUGE honor in juggling circles. The festival is in its 33rd year and now his name will be a part of its history :-)

My heart was beating a mile a minute as he performed. His performance culminated in a 6 ring pull down while balanced on a walking globe. (in this photo the sixth ring is around his neck)



VC is a very low-key guy, until he turns on the music and starts performing. I literally had tears in my eyes. He has worked so hard at his performing skills over the past five years and was up against some tough competition. This is his first big award.



I've got so many other things to write about but today I'm headed to pick up my mom for a visit this week. I am completely exhausted. I'm buried in paperwork, getting ready to do taxes and still waiting to hear if I'll get accepted to school at which time everything will be turned even more completely upside down....

Pedaling as fast as I can!!

Have a great week everybody :-)

4 comments:

LC said...

Congratulations to VC!!! Awesome trophy! I know you're a proud Ma Ma, and who wouldn't be proud of VC he is talented, smart, nice and good looking too! He needs a manager. You may have to sharpen your unapproving mother skills when those gals start coming out of the woodwork.

tattytiara said...

Wow, nicely done. Juggling really is a very, very competitive field. He's obviously got a lot of skill.

cornflakegirl74 said...

Congrats to your son! That's such great news :) And holy cow--he's balancing on a ball! Amazing!!!

One thing at a time, Carma. Hope you're not stressing too hard core--sounds as though you definitely have a lot on your plate these days. *HUGS*

Laura said...

WOW congrats to VC! That kid has some talent. I seriously can't even figure out how to juggle a couple balls. You should be a Proud Mama! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...