Friday, February 4, 2011

One of These Days

...I'll be the put together mom in the carpool line.

NOT the one who arrived this morning wearing robe, pajama bottoms, no makeup, bed head and glasses!!! I almost thought I'd swing by undetected since the principal was engaged in conversation -

and then he turned around - GAH! - so I waved meekly and then zoomed off, as fast as I could zoom being the car in front of me was taking for-ever. I stopped myself from zipping around then on the left and instead waited for about 5 kids to be unloaded. Plan foiled on all sides!

Are you the put together mom - or the last minute "come as you are" mom????

In my defense, I normally don't drive VC to school, but he was late and it was raining. Yep. That's my excuse for my laziness :D

3 comments:

cornflakegirl74 said...

I don't know how anyone pulls off the put together mom look. I have a feeling I would appear the same way to school each day if I had to drop a son/daughter off. As it is, I barely pull off a reasonably work-appropriate outfit to wear at work.

abourbonforsilvia said...

it pretty much depends.. on everything really... but pretty much I am a "come as you are"

Crystal Escobar said...

I'd be a kind of put together mom. I wear a warm up outfit and my hair back in a pony tail almost every day of the week, then on the weekend I get all dressed up for date night :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...