First, thank you for all your birthday wishes!!! They warmed my heart xxoo
and now onto my quickly composed Grammy Thoughts:
(1) Someone needs to alert Lady Gaga that the "horn" look has been done before - by that guy who had them permanently implanted. His pic circulated on the web a couple years ago. Horns are so early 2000's
(2) When an obscure artist that no one has ever heard of wins Best New Artist - UGH. I'm sure the voters were trying to show how high brow and musically aware they were by their choice, but come on!!! In this category I think you should at least recognize who the artist is. I felt bad for the Biebs. I really did.
(3) Mick Jagger is skin and bones and was awkward to watch or hear
(4) The Lady Antebellum song is OK. But 5 Grammys????
(5) and eminem only won two??? I stand by my view that he is a musical genius and one of the few originals left these days. He wuz robbed.
(6) did you see when they panned the audience after Rihanna's skanky performance and no one was standing up or cheering loudly - awkward. Drake is growing on me though. He says lines that make no sense in his lispy way yet he has that certain sex appeal. Very bizarre. Best I don't over-examine it :D
(7) Leann Rimes looked better when she was a little fatter.
(8) Ricky Martin's boots with silver pants tucked in. 'nuff said. He has maintained himself impeccably though.
(9) Bob Dylan. Incredibly scratchy sounding.
(10) When stars are known for a song and it is a very popular song they should sing it THE WAY IT IS. Bruno Mars.
Did you watch the Grammys? What did you think?
P.S. Please scroll down and enter my superfab business card giveaway. They are very unique and will make a statement. A good one. Not like Ricky Martin's boots.