Thursday, January 27, 2011

This Post is Not Intended to Be Catty


...especially since this button was posted on the site of a very sweet blogger, who I've never met in person, but she does come across as sweet...

But I just wanted to suggest that raising money for your wedding via a chip-in button may not be the way to go. This is the end result. The button was still up on her blog AFTER the wedding. This is why you will never see a chip-in or PayPal button on my site. I prefer to dole out my valuable insight ;-) for frees....
*Honest Check: Fine, maybe the reason I don't have a button up is that I can barely get anyone to read it even for free*

Wondering how far $2 can go these days? Perhaps it might cover a small bag of rice, or maybe a matchstick pack?

1 comment:

Mommyof2girlz said...

Wow seems like forever since I have seen this page...lol Now as far as the chip in button...yikes. I could never ask anyone besides family for money for my wedding let alone online friends, and I didn't even ask my family, ballsy..lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...