Monday, January 10, 2011

Recital Recap

[caption id="attachment_4284" align="aligncenter" width="353" caption="Me Attempting to Get My Shimmy On"][/caption]

I had hoped to post lots of pics today from the recital but after installing the new PC over the weekend I'm still missing some software - and Photobucket is acting all wonky. Here are the few pics that I was able to upload:


Photobucket

That's me on the right...
and here I am before the recital.

Photobucket

The recital went well - I messed up slightly on one dance but hopefully nobody noticed :-O

I'll try and post a few more pics when I get things back up and running computer-wise. We are snowed in and everything is at a standstill.

Oh, but VC's party went SO WELL on Saturday. Yep, the party was the afternoon of my recital. It is either all or nothing around here. Total of 8 kids at the house running around like lunatics. I picked up some party blowers against VC's wishes - but one thing I've noticed is that big kids love to act like little kids and let loose and between those and the inflatable things that you hit together to make noise the kids had a blast playing pool, ping pong and other fun stuff. It just made my day to see him so happy :-) Can't believe that I am now the mom of a 15 year old!!! GAH!

Stay warm and cozy and hopefully I'll be able to post some more pictures soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...