Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's All About the Jaw

Every time I log onto my Yahoo! mail page today I am graced with this picture of two UFC fighters:

It occurred to me that although they are not good looking in a traditional sense, their jaw lines make them HOT!!! Maybe it's due to my advanced age ;-) that I am not around men with strong jaws anymore. More like several floppy curves in succession.

While I'm on the topic of Yahoo! mail, does anybody know how to change how my name appears when I send a message. I've tried to do it and all I have succeeded in doing is changing the way the name appears when I log on as it now says "Hello, C!" Not the result I had intended. The mail is linked to my AT&T account and I've tried to go through there to do it but was also unsuccessful.

The reason I need to make the change is that I've been trying to sell something relatively expensive on Craigslist and have been met with several suspicious emails where the emailer seems to be trying to hook me into replying so they can get my email address. I do not want them to see my name or then they can look it up online and come to my house to stab me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hope that your New Year is off to a good start and that you are surrounded by strong jaws....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...