Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Dog T's: A Review

Taking a break from my non-existent test prep, I wanted to post a review of site that I've ordered from before - and it is T-errific!!! (sorry, couldn't resist :-o )

Last year for his birthday, I got VC this fun T:


Not necessarily the most PC, but it is a BIG hit at school :D

[unrelated: Have you seen Weird Al Yankovic's video for "Amish Paradise?" Check youtube. Got that song running through my head after VC played it the other day again...]

If you are not familiar with Crazy Dog T-shirts, it is the number one source online for funny t shirts and vintage shirts that help you stand out and get noticed. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt empire offers custom shirts in Rochester, NY. They provide customers with a variety of cool t-shirts and crazy shirts.

Here's one of VC's current faves:

[caption id="attachment_4298" align="aligncenter" width="408" caption="Perfect For the Math Nerd in Your Family!!"][/caption]

It looks like the folks at Crazy Dog iron about as much as I do ;-) Kidding!! I can attest that these shirts are seriously soft and hang so well ironing is not necessary (at least not for me).

At their sister site, Nacho Mama Tee's, you can find some of the best offensive t shirts around. But if offensive is not your thing, there are many other awesome shirts, like this awesome shirt:

[caption id="attachment_4305" align="aligncenter" width="408" caption="Who's Awesome?? My blog friends! :-)"][/caption]

Founded in 2004 the t-shirt giant offers funny shirts which include chuck norris shirts, hangover t shirts and zombie tshirts. And everybody loves a chuck norris shirt!!

Oh, I should also mention that each site offers a $6.99 daily T-shirt special - can't beat that price!!

full disclosure: I received product for the purposes of this review. No other compensation was made. The opinions contained herein are my own :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...