Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's Play a Game

It's called: What Celebrity Couple Does Your Relationship Most Resemble?

Hmmmm....give it some thought. Right now, I'd have to say Courteney Cox and David Arquette, but when they were still together, and without the sleeping around, funky outfits, botox, lip injections and TMI interviews on The Howard Stern Show.

[caption id="attachment_4117" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="That\'s \"Me\" on the Left"][/caption]

I'm more like Courteney in personality than I'd care to admit. And MB, well, it's Saturday night and he's skating, most likely in his Michael Jackson T, uh, yeah, shades of David Arquette.

And you were expecting something cheerful and holiday-like?? Remember my other alter-ego is Scrooge :D

C'mon, fess up - what celebrity couple are you and your partner most like?

P.S. I apologize for the improper grammar in the title of my previous post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...