Friday, December 3, 2010

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA NOBODY LISTENS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear my head is going to explode one of these days. Every time I think of giving up this loser of a blog (no need to boost up my ego in that regard ;-) ) I come to the conclusion that nobody in real life listens to me so I need to keep this going to maintain my sanity.

I may not be a rocket scientist, but I do have some insightful ideas here and there that might benefit those that I know in real life but they DO NOT LISTEN.

Last night was a good example, and while I can't go into details, let's just say that I tried my best over the past few weeks to alter the outcome but my insightfulness fell on deaf ears, and the exact outcome I predicted came true. I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and here's my crocheted hat and scarf.

My Crocheted Hat and Scarf

Note to self: cut back on excessive moisturizing.

How is your week going????

P.S. I do not have a mustache unlike how it may appear in the photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...