Thursday, December 16, 2010

In Case You are Not One of the 69,493 People Who Have Already Seen This Video

You know I'm always on the cusp of the next big video discovery ;-)

The original title of this post was "I'm in Serious Danger" -- but I didn't want to alarm anyone especially since the title continued "of ending up like this woman." Anyway, the video is worth a look. It's pretty funny and is based on those old "don't do drugs" videos we had to watch in High School.



To avoid ending up like her, I've decided to take some classes for personal enrichment....more to come on that. Remember the last time I had this crisis I took up the belly dancing. This next class is a lot more mundane, but still, gets me away from the computer a bit and out spending time with a friend.

In other news, I had my first Jimmy John's sub tonight and let me tell you, it was good. VC has been singing Jimmy John's praises for some time and now I know why *sound of the heavens parting*

How is your week going?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...