Monday, December 6, 2010

File This Under "Things That Creep Me Out"

I sure hope it is not a bad omen. In the past two weeks I've come across not one, but two instances of pics of one of these guys:

[caption id="attachment_4028" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="GAHHHHHHH!"][/caption]

photo credit: Ruth Art
Up until 2 weeks ago I had no idea there was such a thing as a Sphynx cat (as I said, I need to get out more). The first instance was when Kat Von D's house burned down with her beloved Sphynx Valentine inside. The picture of her cat was so spooky it could give you nightmares -- and that was before the fire:

[caption id="attachment_4044" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Kat Von D's Cat "Valentine""][/caption]

The second instance was on the FB photo page of one of my high school classmates. She was gushing over how awesome her sphynx cats were (and mentioned that they are very valuable moneywise).

While I'm still in the market for something cute and cuddly, a sphyx cat does not qualify. Not by a long shot....

Sincere apologies to all the sphynx cat lovers out there...

What pets totally creep you out???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...