Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Latest Video

This video was just uploaded to YouTube last night; it will likely have at least 20 hits by tomorrow if we are lucky! Posting personal videos on blogs is a risky proposition- supposing the reader imagines you are a totally happening blogger and then they watch your geeky video - BACKFIRE!!!!!

In the video me and VC (my teenage son for those who are new to my blog) are up to our usual tricks...

Some things to keep in mind:

(1) While it may look like I am 4-1/2 months pregnant in the clips with my short shorts - be aware there is a bulky band and string tie at the waist which accounts for the extra volume (at least that's my theory :D ) Somebody needs some Spanx...

(2) There is some really bad dancing - on purpose - maybe

(3) Which may give one pause when you realize this is the Bollywood Bhangra Fusion song that I will be dancing to at the next recital - cue gasps and shakes of head

(4) The kitchen featured in the video is in our basement, not our functional kitchen that we use every day, so don't be horrified by the mismatched cabinets.

(5) I am not wearing makeup in many of these clips -- While it is fun to chuckle at the celebs without makeup on the trashtastic celeb blogs, it is not as funny when it is you without the makeup or without having applied brush to hair...

I think that just about covers it. Have a look see...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...