Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Non-Hairy Situation

I couldn't think of a smooth seque from discussing Kendra to debating hairless chimp photos. Some topics you just have to close your eyes and jump in....Have you seen the AOL article about the hairless chimp at a zoo in India?

The author claimed that the hairless chimp was akin to "a bronze statue of a human come to life."

If you click on the link above you will probably be puzzled because it looks a LOT like a chimp! Not much like a person. I was all set to write off the hairless chimp hysteria, but then I googled and came up with another photo of the chimp:

[caption id="attachment_3720" align="alignleft" width="395" caption="I Probably Should Have Edited Out the "Equipment""][/caption]

Now there's a human-looking chimp, assuming the human has a monkey face and a bad slouch. What are your thoughts? A lot of fuss over nothing or totally awesome???

The more I look at it the more I see Madonna's "cut" veiny arms (in a nice way ;-) )...

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to check out my latest video, please click here. Unfortunately it got buried between a couple other posts. Who did that??? ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...