Monday, November 15, 2010

Imma Let You in on Another Secret

Thank you to a sweet, sweet bloggy friend for asking how I've been doing since I haven't been posting as often :-) I've just been caught up in end of year nonsense, like trying to be clairvoyant and anticipate health care spending for next year. That is something that always frustrates the carp outta me -- Like how will I know how many sinus infections I might get next year - or if I'll crack a tooth??? Between that, work and being VC's unofficial, unpaid manager <----------- gotta do something about that part (without turning into Orange Oprah), heading to RenFest (again this past weekend) - and going back to bed whenever I can to avoid doing stuff, I haven't had much time for blogging/commenting.

When it gets to the point that I receive more spam comments in a day than for reals comments, I begin to question time spent on the blog. Sad, but true.

As busy as things are lately, one thing that I do not skimp on is a short workout most every day..Unlike what some of you may think about me being a healthy eater, such as this recent reply to a comment I left on a blog, "You are as big around as my thigh. So I will spend most of my time thinking that you deprive yourself of all things that taste good and instead spend all your time eating spinach LOL" (that is an actual comment) -- I do like to consume unhealthy starchy foods on a regular basis.

To keep things in check I workout...and what's kickin' my butt these days is this workout DVD:

[caption id="attachment_3783" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Look at Those ABS!!!!!"][/caption]

About a year ago, a blog reader asked how I keep my arms in shape, and I replied that I do some weights...Mind you, I do not do the entire DVD workout. I did that a time or two and quickly figured out I did not have the mental fortitude to stick with it, i.e. it was too much work.

****This is not a paid review or anything of the sort. Just divulging another one of my secrets, in this case my secret to avoiding arm waddle :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...