Monday, November 15, 2010

I May Soon Regret Saying "Yes"

It may seem like deja vu, but have I mentioned recently how much I enjoy the purchases I've made from one of my super favorite places to shop- CSN Stores? At their 200+ online stores, you can find everything from briefcases to bring to your place of work to exercise ball chairs (got my eye on one of those :D) for your home office!

It is likely they even have one of these (I just checked and, of course they do!):

[caption id="attachment_3813" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Am I Nuts for Even Considering One of These?"][/caption]

Why do I bring this up? Because VC is gunning for a 15 ft. trampoline for his Thanksgiving present. (He keeps moving up the occasion since he is so eager to get it).

Do you have an outdoor trampoline?

(a) best thing ever for the kids

or

(b) biggest unused eyesore in the yard

Please weigh in....

VC has been taking an acrobatics class - but it is only once a week so he wants to be able to practice at home. All I can think about is the episode of the Simpsons where they got the trampoline and then the scene looked like this:



followed in the next scene by kids lying beside the trampoline with all sorts of broken bones (great, now I need to factor an extra $3,000 into the healthcare flex spending account budget for broken bones next year just in case...)

HA! in my search for that pic I came across a warning from the American Academy of Pediatrics: Parents should never purchase a home trampoline or allow children to use home trampolines.

Should I heed this warning???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...