Friday, October 1, 2010

Woe is me, wah, wah wah....

Enough of me whining about my job, I hear ya want to see some videos!!!!!

It is possible that I posted this a few months ago, but it is totally EPIC! VC's latest:



Remember the Juggling Festival that took place in September? Well VC made two videos. He is featured throughout and I make a cameo in the second video (ok, so maybe I bribed him for some screen time ;-) ). He also juggles 5 Torches (fire, fire) in the second video!





We are working on a new "carmasez" video to be revealed soon. My skill set has not improved much so we need to get lots of filler material....

Have a spectacular weekend!!!! I will be doing some of my best acting tomorrow at a work function. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...