Monday, October 11, 2010

Since My Last Post Cost Me a Follower or Two

I'll continue along in that same vein. Yesterday we visited VC at the RenFest. It is always fun to catch a glimpse of the highbrow folks who come out on half price ticket day to take in the acts.

Look at the fine fellow in the black shirt (this is an actual photo taken of an audience watching VC - who has been cropped out of the picture):

[caption id="attachment_3440" align="aligncenter" width="288" caption="Oh My!"][/caption]

VC is getting quite the education. He'd be hardpressed to learn valuable stuff like this in the local school system.

In defense of the dude, he seemed quite impressed with VC's act. You can tell from his expression. I give him brownie points for that :D

P.S. I glanced at his chick and they did in fact appear reals

P.P.S. Things are not lookin' so good on the job front. References were to be called by this evening, and I do not believe mine were called. *sobs in hands* Not really - actually a bit relieved. It did not strike me as a place I was dying to work at (excuse the dangling participle). I can meet more interesting folks at the local DMV-- or at RenFest!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...