Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My New Policy Regarding Crying at Discount Craft/Hobby Shops

This weekend I learned something that broke my heart a  teeny tiny bit  A LOT.  I was trying to put it out of my mind, but while running errands yesterday, I thought about it and the tears started to flow.

Then, I came to my senses:  There's to be no crying while visiting the discount craft/hobby store (that I was about to enter) -- how would I explain it to the clerk who would be helping point me towards the proper paint pen??? Nope.  I needed to pull myself together quickly.  Which I did.

And then I thought this was the most ridiculous thing to be worried about.

Always trying to keep up "appearances."  That's me!

Have you ever cried in a most inappropriate place where people would have no idea what is wrong with you??

Next time, I'm just gonna let loose and not worry about it.  I'll feign "horrible allergy attack" when picking out my foam alphabet letter stamps.

Yeah, my week is really off to an awesome start....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...