Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is There Any Hope for the Rest of Us???

Did you hear that my healthy hero Dr. Oz, was diagnosed with a precancerous colon polyp?  If Dear Dr. Oz who can do no wrong nutritionally can get a precancerous growth, how the heck are the rest of us gonna stay healthy???

[caption id="attachment_3045" align="aligncenter" width="290" caption="Dr. Oz - My Constipation Guru"][/caption]

I'm back on the relatively healthy eating bandwagon, after slightly falling off at the end of my gluten free food foray.  I'm happy to hear that Dr. Oz will be ok, but this news is slightly disconcerting.  Last year I made one of those green shakes that he was raving about on his show.  I couldn't make it past the first sip.  So if he's been subsisting on that kinda healthy thing and STILL gets sick, I'm in big trouble...time to lay off the cheeseballs...

Speaking of health, I've made an appointment with a new endocrinologist for late Sept. She was kind enough to email me back and said that she also has Hashimoto's -- fingers crossed that it will be an informative visit, unlike my last one....

P.S.  Talk about unhealthy, have you seen the recent beach picture of Kelly Ripa?  eeeeegads - the girl's skin and bones.  So very sad :-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...