Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How We Spent Labor Day Weekend

It's always fun to come up with creative blog post titles!

As I may have already mentioned, we spent the weekend at a juggling festival.  The fun part was meeting up with jugglers from out of state that we only see once or twice a year at this type of convention.  Many are VC's YouTube buddies...When on the "jugging circuit," it is common to keep bumping into the same fun folks...

Here are some photos I took this weekend:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="353" caption="My Son is at the Bottom Left With Club on Nose"]Photobucket[/caption]


VC won the "Simon Says" competition with this amazing feat: Juggling from a standing up position to a laying down position, without stopping. The crowd went wild :D   VC-VC-VC (that's me chanting)

Photobucket


VC was also crowned champion in "fewest catches with 3 balls in 30 seconds" (with 21)  and tied for best partner act.

MB decided to bring his skates so he could show off get some exercise. I could NOT let him show me up!!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="316" caption="Isn't VC's Shirt Awesome?! Amish Gone Wild Rock!!"]Photobucket[/caption]

Are my shorts too short for a woman of my age??? (on second thought, DO NOT COMMENT AS I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S A@$   ;-) ---> but in a good way)

At the end of Saturday's events, it is customary to have a "Big Toss Up":

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="415" caption="The Big Toss Up Photo (fyi it was big)"]Photobucket[/caption]

How was your weekend? Was juggling involved???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...