Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Guess Where I Was Last Night *Hangs Head Sheepishly*

Yep.  I was back at dance class, a  half hour late no less since VC had a soccer game...My friend from class tried to convince me with the whole "don't let them win" thing.  But what I really wanted to do was to give it one more go before letting the heat of my emotions take over.

I have spent most my life fighting my "cut and run instinct" - which any shrink will tell me probably has to do with my childhood.

So to stick it out and give it another shot was a big deal for me.  And you know what, BDD was as bossy as ever.  Correcting the assistant instructor every chance she got and suggesting that any dancers that add on after yesterday should automatically be placed as "skirt dancers," i.e. no props.

And the chick who wrote me the nasty email?  She came to her senses and said, "everything's cool."  Why, now I can sleep at night!!! ;-)  Bottom line was that I did absolutely nothing wrong.  I seriously never act out with malice despite what I might want to do!!  Yet, I so often find myself on the defending end of things...What.is.up.with.that??

Anyway, enough about me.  How is your week going?

I promise to visit everyone by tomorrow.  Things have been very hectic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...