Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In the Event of the Untimely Demise of MB's Wife

In response to my previous post about the nameless wife, my invisible blogging friend from Italy, Alessandra, has been kind enough to write a proposed obituary/epitaph about me:

She was a nice, funny, lovely person.
A loving mother and wife.
She wrote very meaningful posts, for the amusement of a lot of "invisible friends"
And yes she had a part-time job too ;)
Her uniqueness made the world richer.
We'll always miss her wit.
May she rest in peace.

Isn't she the sweetest?? I especially like that she included mention of my part-time job ;-)

To return the favor, I have written one for her as well:

Here lies Alessandra,
Loving mother, wife, sister* and cousin*
Friend to everyone she met (those visible and invisible)
Beautiful inside and out;
She did NOT resemble Julius Cesar when she was young (nevermind if you've heard otherwise)
She extolled the virtues of bidets
Mopped around her kids
Taught interested parties about Italian bureaucracy
and provided plenty more tips of the random variety
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change...
She will be truly missed.

*I'm assuming that she has brothers or sisters and cousins; I do not know this to be factual.

If anyone else is interested in a free obituary, please contact either one of us :D

I swear I never know in what direction this blog is going to go from one day to the next!!

One direction I wish it would go is in the direction that would update my Link Within posts!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...