Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Mean No Disrespect

...but do you find it odd all the coverage devoted to the death of Martin Short's wife today?? It's on the front page on my Yahoo homepage and just about every other news source.

....and do you find it further odd that the writers keep referring to her as "Martin Short's wife" instead of using her name in the headline?

I should hope when I kick the bucket that the newspapers at least have the courtesy of using my name, rather than "MB's wife." I also hope that I can come up with an accomplishment or two before then...

---------------------------------------

P.S. Congratulations to Lucy winner of the 16 x 20 canvas print! Woo-hoooooooooo!

True Random Number : 11

P.P.S. Anyone else watching Shaq VS ? Gotta love Shaq when he has "a plan" :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...