Sunday, July 11, 2010

Since We All Know There is Nothing More Important Going on In the World Than My Wardrobe

[caption id="attachment_2188" align="aligncenter" width="323" caption="Me in My Granny Shirt "][/caption]


I wanted to post the "old lady shirt" (see previous post) that I wore to VC's "moving on" ceremony...

Now I'll go on record as saying that I lurve this shirt. As I said it was purchased at J. Jill which is where I picked up a bunch of clothes for work. And the cool thing is that it is puckered with little holes throughout it...I liked it so much I also picked up one in lilac. Granny shirts rock!!!

I even had in mind when putting it on that day that I wanted to look a little fashionable. LOL. We see how that worked out :D

Thank you for your honest opinions on my last post (a fun read if you get a chance to revisit the comments). As MB always tells me, be careful what you ask for! I asked for brutal honesty and that's what I got... Am I gonna toss out the shirt, uh no, but I will reserve it exclusively for dance class.

In other news, I was at the local health food market yesterday after getting a health diagnosis (more on that later) -- and as I approached the checkout line the guy in front of me was all friendly, with a "hi, how are you doing" as if he knew me - very bizarre-- then he looks at what I am buying and asks what I plan to cook with it. Weird. Even odder was that when I glanced at what he was purchasing, it was a six pack of beer, yet all the bottles were not the same size. Is there such a thing as mix and match beer???

Have a lovely Sunday :-)

P.S. Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale at the Gap on Women's and Men's Tops -- I just picked up 2 polo shirts and 2 v-necks for a grand total of $14!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...