Monday, July 12, 2010

Project Cheeseball and a Movie Recommendation


Now that my blog layout ooooozes sophistication ;-) you may have thought that Project Cheeseball was but a long forgotten memory. Not so, my friends!

My absolute favorite fashion blogger, Kristin from Bon Bon Rose Girls caught me off guard over the weekend with this absolutely precious cheeseball photo op:

Here's her son, aka The Dude - who recently celebrated his second birthday- with an UTZ-tacular snack. What can I say, the dude's got it goin' on. Look how he carefully supports himself with extended leg so that he can ensure his cheesy snack time is not interrupted by a tumble. He is quite the multitasker. Gets that from mom I'll bet!




[caption id="attachment_2233" align="aligncenter" width="317" caption="This Dude's Got Taste!"][/caption]

Thank you Kristin! I know that a lot of you already follow Kristin and Megan's fine blog, but if you are not yet a follower, head on over ---- they have a weeklong giveaway going on :-)



Just saw Despicable Me this afternoon and I absolutely Loved It!! It is incredibly clever and heartfelt *dabs eyes with hankie* -- (I am a softie for any movie involving sweet kids who've had a difficult lot in life) I even got another Life Lesson that I plan to add to my list-- If you are living your life in such a way that you are still trying to please your parents, there comes a time when you gotta do your own thing and follow your heart; you'll be surprised how freeing it can be! (I know that sounds very sappy - I'm slowly turning into one of Oprah's touchy feely "gurus" )

P.S. If you have not already weighed in on my "inappropriate top" - still time -- I'm made of Teflon!

P.P.S. My giveaway ends tomorrow

P.P.P.S. If you are interested in participating in Project Cheeseball, I'm always eagerly accepting photos. If Utz Cheeseballs are not available at your local big box store, you can find them online directly through Utz or from Amazon.com Disclaimer: I am *unfortunately* not compensated by Utz - if you have an Utz hookup I'm all ears :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...