Sunday, July 4, 2010

I May Need to Re-Think This

Remember my quest to one day look like Ernestine when I am 73? I may need to 'x' that one off my bucket list. You see, I've been wondering what would happen to my newly muscled body if I stopped weightlifting.

[caption id="attachment_1839" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="GAH!"][/caption]

Now I know....

(Not that there is anything wrong with the second pic *as I backpedal as fast as I can* - other than the circumstances surrounding the pic) -- but do you mean to tell me that within 5 years I would be not quite so muscle-y? [the photo at left was taken in 2005; the photo at right is the same person today]

Meantime I shall stick to the hand weights that give me just enough tone-- "easily absorbable tone" - in the event I stop working out. Not that I have a track record of stopping and starting things ;-)

Have a Happy 4th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...