Monday, June 21, 2010

Score!

I am far from a fashion blogger, but I wanted to share with you some pics from yesterday's wedding - so you can see my latest score -- this Calvin Klein dress I got for $58 at Macy's (original price $160). As you can see, it was a little loose, but for $58 - pffft not a problem -- to top it off I had some giftcards I had been saving - so it was essentially free!! I like free...


Most of the photos I took of the bride came out like this:



VC provided the entertainment (in his Renaissance outfit):


and then he busted plenty of moves on the dance floor:



The food was good too :D


*Please let me know if this new blog is not showing up in your feed. I'm hoping all the feedburner stuff transferred over OK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...