Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please Bear with Me

That's 'bear' not 'bare' -- although that might be fun too ;-) ------> I'm in the process of making the transition to WordPress, so I'll be here and there for a while until it is all fancy. If you would like to go ahead and subscribe to the new site (in the event your subscription doesn't transfer) -- you can find me at:




Hope you'll join me there!

P.S. Did anyone else find that last post confusing? VC read it and commented that even though he was the one with the zip ties, even he could not make sense of it...oh well, ya hit some, ya miss some....

P.P.S. Does anyone else love that Travie McCoy Billionaire song??? I had a bit of insonmnia last night and that song must have gone around in my head at least 80 times...

9 comments:

blueviolet said...

I'm amazed how well you're doing in making that move by yourself. I'm astounded at your abilities!

buffalodick said...

Whatever... Tell your husband happy Father's Day!

alessandra said...

You go girl! and we follow...:D

Lisa Paul said...

I hope you have the opportunity to start your new blog with the older version of Wordpress. 3.0 just came out and there are always a few kinks with the new versions. I usually wait about three months to update to a new one. But maybe it's the upgrading process that's problematic and installing it fresh and clean will not be a problem.

~Kristen~ said...

Well, I definitely got behind again! I didn't know you were moving to Wordpress! i will absolutely be following ya!!! :-)

mac said...

Just try to get rid of me, it won't work ;-)
I'll be there !

Melissa B. said...

You know I'll follow you over, but I'm pretty much committed to Blogger. I've got a severe bloggy learning curve, ya know...

Kaylen said...

How exciting!!! I've considered moving to my own domain--but I'm not sure if it matters. I can't wait to read your post about how you came to make the decision!

Laura said...

What? You're moving!?! Well heck yeah I'm following you over there. There's no way you're getting rid of me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...