Monday, June 28, 2010

Blissfully Unaware No More!

In my post from last week, I mentioned that there are few things in life that I would get up early and wait in line for, especially not the new Apple i-Phone 4 ...

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="OK, maybe it will change my life"][/caption]

Well, after watching the local news Thursday night, I may have to re-think this rationale. Would you believe a guy who was in line at the local mall was paid $160 cash for his spot in line?????? And I don't even think he was at the front of the line -- he just happened to be near the spot at the time the passerby offered him the money.

Screw the phone, I'm thinkin' when the i-Phone 5 comes out I may need to get up early in order rake in some cash as a space holder!!!

While I'm on my Apple kick, did anyone else not realize that there was a third co-founded of Apple, besides Steve Jobs and Woz?? There was, and he (Ron Wayne) was offered a 10% share in the new company for his contributions, but he declined and accepted $800 in lieu of the stock. The stock would now be worth $22 billion. He has no regrets.

I'm not so good with regret.

Did you ever pass up something or made a bad decision that you're still kickin' yourself for??

Hey, while you're here, please enter my giveaway - $60 gift certificate to CSN Stores- woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...