Sunday, January 3, 2010

You Know Why I Love You Guys??

....because you are pure genius, I tell you. Pure unadulterated Genius.

Take this comment that came in on January 1, 2010 at 9:51 PM from Laura (who incidentally folds her toilet paper) in regards to my new blinged out sneaks:

Ohhhh they are super ghetto fabulous! You know, that bling bag you got from Sephora (??) would go perfect with these!! :)

Even at 9:51 at night you readers are at the top of your game!!! The Sephora freebie plus the new sneaks = that sound when the heavens part in The Ten Commandments (which I've never watched to completion, but I'm just assuming the sound that would be made):

Now that I see the diagram that took me a half hour to create, I'm thinking it means more that the Sephora bag plus the Ecko Red sneakers = Madonna's Ray of Light???? If I was a less lazy blogger I'd go back to the drawing board and fix it. But it's time for my nightly carb overload so it will remain unchanged.

23 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

You are a hoot! (Is that cheesy enough? What is a hoot anyway?)

Happy New Years my fellow Welcomista.

Amanda said...

lol You rock. That Laura was on her game huh??

If you wear that in public I want proof.

:)

Blessings!
Amanda

Mommy, I'm Home said...

We need to find you a silver lame skin-tight shirt to wear with that ensemble....

Kristina P. said...

Good call!

Stephanie Faris said...

You've gotta have bling to go with your bling!

Beth said...

Hilarious!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love it!

blueviolet said...

I think it means you've seen the light!

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

Photos will be necessary for this outfit!!! Love it!

Jen said...

That was freakin' hil-arious! I still think that bag is cute...

Laura said...

What!?! Am I famous now that I was mentioned on your blog??? So glad I could help you out with seeing the light! :)

alessandra said...

You funny gal! Madonna?!? which one?

Mommakin said...

You be stylin' now!

Margaret said...

Too funny!

Margaret visiting my SITsa!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Carb overload - Me likey! ;)

So, this is becoming a Fashblog now, is it, Carma? Kewl! x

Word verif is 'Ballymi' - Could this be the neighbouring island to Bali Hai from South Pacific, or is it another juggling reference??!

Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

those would so look great with my new hat. the replacement one...sssshhhhhhh.

Got a few blog awards that I need to pass along---I listed your blog in my top ten and they will lock me up and throw away the key if I don't tell you that you are listed.

So, phew. Now I'm safe.

Randi Troxell said...

i love the fact that the diagram took you half an hour to make... you are funny!

Yankee Girl said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Yep Laura is right they match perfectly! Now where is the pic of you wearing the whole ensemble with the bag?

AnnQ said...

LOVE. IT. :-)

(and love that picture that took you 30 minutes...LOL!)

Joy said...

Makes me want to sing in a high-pitched voice "haaaaaaalelujah!"

kys said...

Now you need a grill. Or some diamonds on your teeth like Little (or is it Lil?) Wayne.

prashant said...

You've gotta have bling to go with your bling!

Work from home India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...