Saturday, January 30, 2010

Real Housewife or Copacabana Crooner?

We are a little snowed in today. Which allows me time to read trashy online publications instead of cleaning which I swore I was going to do.

Just finished reading the article about Danielle Staub professing that she is a born again virgin. bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Disclaimer: I do not, nor do I plan to watch the Real Housewives of Anything.

But I couldn't help but wonder:

Danielle

Barry

Separated at birth? or the same plastic surgeon? BTW, Danielle is only 45???? Quarterly Reminder: Avoid plastic surgery.

Now. Where was I. Ah yes, on to E Online and then Us Weekly....

19 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

DEFINITELY the same plastic surgeon. Thank you for the reminder...

strokeofliving said...

Funny they seem to have the same schnozz. What? was the surgeon unimaginative buy giving them a two for?

Michele said...

LMAO... that was great.

Same, same!!
That's too funny.

angelcel said...

Hehe, I don't know Danielle Staub but I'm giggling at that pic of Barry. Nice man (I'm sure) but shame about the face nowadays.

And 'born again virgin'???? Now tell me, how do we manage that exactly? 8)

Kristina P. said...

Good for her! I'm sure she won't have any trouble at this. Either did Britney Spears!

Vodka Logic said...

Too much botox for sure.. and I admit their show is great..

Joy said...

They all seem to end up with that "Joker" vibe don't they? Blech.

Jill of All Trades said...

That was funny. Yeah, scary stuff.

Kristin said...

Ah ha ha. Just spit out my coffee. Wow.

alessandra said...

I don't get, how snow can prevent you from cleaning. No, no.

Kaylen said...

oh dear god. why does anyone do this??? This is NOT aging gracefully....

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Plastic surgery is some scary shit.

Kathie @ my net finds said...

hahahahahhahahaha!

Randi Troxell said...

yes, yes!

i TOTALLY see the resemblance!

Yankee Girl said...

Holy hell! That is seriously scary stuff. You would think they would both have enough money to go to good doctors.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Wow! They really do look similar. Thanks for stopping by.

Tater Tot Mom said...

I don't really watch those showes either but OMG she so looks like Barry Manilow! That's scary!

Salt said...

ACK!!! That is just frightening!

Lucy said...

Scary stuff: pictures and the BORN AGAIN virgin statement, whatever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...