Friday, November 20, 2009

He's Also Rugged and Virile (aka My Worst Post Ever)

I hemmed and hawed over whether or not to post this. I've had a lot going on lately with the daily stresses of life and haven't had as much time to focus. But, since I did prepare this post, I hate to let it just go dormant, although that is EXACTLY what I should be doing ;-)

Without further ado, I bring you my WORST POST EVER:

Who does this photo remind you of??


Hint: Think of a cow rancher.






Does MB not look like the Marlboro Man of the famous Pioneer Woman blog??? (more accurately, the Marlboro Man in 15 years) He had just come in from a long afternoon working on the yard and I couldn't resist snapping a few shots.

This is how he originally wanted to appear in the photo:

To get those images out of your mind, I figured I'd better post a more flattering pic that is not distorted by the use of the digital camera up close. I've added a Michael Jackson hat which should jog your memory ;-)


Pioneer Woman followers: This is just a spoof - not meant to offend. I know her blog is awesome.

*and she slowly hits the Publish Post key*

17 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL I LOVE it!! The second I saw that picture I knew exactly what you were referring to and I LOVE it!! I am going to tweet it to PW. Seriously. Cause we all know she waits anxiously for me tweets to come.

You are funny carma!!

Blessings-
Amanda

strokeofliving said...

You hit publish post...and we're the better for it. Come over to grad your retroactive winner button from Wordle Wednesdays :-)

Kathie @ my net finds said...

I had to go check out Pioneer Woman to see what you were talking about :-) I'm sure she'll love it!

Rebecca Jo said...

Hey... I wanted to tell you - I thought of you this week ... I ate rice 4 days out of the past 5 days!! I thought "Carma would appreciate this"

McVal said...

LOL! Great shots!

as I slowly hit the "Publish your comment" button... and type in clogymo word verification

Vodka Logic said...

Not the worst that was funny.xx

Laura said...

hahaha FUNNY!! I might see her tomorrow at the MOA and I'm going to tell her ALL about this! :)

blueviolet said...

What? The worst? I loved it! So funny!

Joy said...

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I like your Marlboro Man better, Carma! ;o)

Lucy said...

I don't follow Pioneer Woman but I think it is great how your husband is willing to goof around with you and do stuff to post on your blog.

Oh, and I laughed about the whole Marlboro Man thing!

JennyMac said...

hahaha...you crack me up. Love the black hat too.

Tina said...

Hahaha I don't follow pioneer woman, but MB totally looks like her marlboro man!

Fragrant Liar said...

LOL. Everybody has a twin somewhere.

Good for you for hitting the Publish key.

And now, Karma. ;-)

Leproust Vintage said...

i do this quite often.....write something and think. "hmmm, maybe I should hit that publish button." But I always do! I am glad you did too!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Oh man. My husband will let me WRITE nearly anything I want to about him, but if I dared to post his pictures he would hack my s*** so bad I wouldn't be back online til the apocalypse!

Janna Bee said...

The hat looks dashing darling. Also I totally don't read the Pioneer Woman. I know, I should!

Tater Tot Mom said...

Love the recreation of the MJ hat! Great pics...typing in gling for word verification....that's perfect for this post...like guy bling (i.e. the MJ hat)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...