Friday, October 9, 2009

Project Cheeseball

A few weeks ago, I introduced you to Joy's blog, aptly named Joy to the Blog. Not only is Joy talented and creative, but she is also skilled in the art of Utz-tastic photos!

I am very excited about the cheeseball photos, because they show Utz Cheeseballs actually being consumed! Yes, you heard me right, being consumed :D

Here's Joy's Utz story:

"I bought our Utz cheese balls at Sam's Club in Ypsilanti. At the same time I also bought a container of Utz pretzels in separate little mini bags. The Utz pretzel container is Halloween themed and shaped like a pumpkin.
No one but me is eating the pretzels. I'm going to be in pretzels for a LONG time. My great-grandchildren will probably find them in an heirloom box someday.

Eric of the fairly magical metabolism singlehandedly ate ALL the cheese balls. I kid you not. {Although kudos to him for not eating them all in one sitting.} "

editor's note: Here's Eric in action. And, get this, he wasn't even aware of the great cheeseball experiment known as Project Cheeseball. Eric thought Joy had thoughtfully purchased some new snacks for him!

and a certain furry friend couldn't resist either...Bailey does a little investigating...

and can't resist the call of the Utz!

Thanks to Joy for brightening my Friday with some cheesy goodness!

Interested in participating in Project Cheeseball and introducing new readers to your blog? It's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the Utz Cheese Balls in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. The 35 oz. barrels of Utz Cheese Balls are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

16 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute cheesy shots.

Tammy Howard said...

I like the pumpkin pretzel container!

Joy said...

Eric just tried to make me feel bad for "shaming" him on the "interwebs." ROFL

~Kristen~ said...

Fabulously cheesy pictures!!! Now I can tell my hub he isn't the only "cheeseball" husband out there now!!! :-)

Randi Troxell said...

it is super bad of me to say that i don't think i've ever had cheeseballs... or maybe i have.. who knows!

have a wonderful wkend!!!

Tater Tot Mom said...

Great shots and I love Joy's blog too!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Those pretzels could be given away for trick or treat. That way, she wouldn't have to eat them all herself. Save the container, and fill it back up with more cheeseballs.

Jenna said...

I love fritos but they give me heart burn for some reason?? I think the utz cheeseball is hilarious. I may have to join in if I could find some!

Shawn said...

Heh, heh....you were ahead of me on SITS!!! I think thats how I originally found you----yay!! You are the cutest thing ever!

strokeofliving said...

Carma, I so wish I could contribute a Utz Cheese ball photo to your blog but since I'm off cheese these days, I don't want to waste the money or tempt my palate.

But keep'em coming. Love the photos.

blueviolet said...

That's hilarious that Eric was unknowingly captured in all his cheesy glory!

Lucy said...

Honestly, you set my craving off for cheesballs everytime you do one these posts!!

The pictures were fun to view but it just makes me want to run out and get those darn CHEESBALLS!!

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

I'm sure if I went out and bought one of these cheeseball barrels. I'd be able to get a few shots. I might need to bump up the shutter speed on my camera to avoid an orange blur of diving hands, but I'm sure I could catch something.

btw-Joy's blog is terrific!

Laura said...

Cheeseballs in action now, I don't know how much more I can take! Just kidding! :) Love that cheesy goodness!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Bailey is a sweetie - think it's the first time I've seen him... I love pretzels, Carma, so save some for me, before you stack them away in mothballs for the grandbairns! ;) x

Yaya said...

Sigh...I still haven't taken my pictures of my cheeseballs for ya. We've just been having too much fun together to take the time to photograph our memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...