Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Project Cheeseball

Gosh! I did not realize Kathie Lee would draw such ire *smackdown alert in yesterday's comments*...Yet, I'm still gonna watch her and Hoda...nah, nah, nah, nah, nah :P

It will surely increase my blogging cred :D riiiiiiiight.

What better way to lighten the mood, than with a Project Cheeseball!

Not one, but TWO bloggers sent me cheeseball pictures this week. I think that is a first...

My blog buddy Kristen sent me a few pictures of her husband Kevin posing with some Utz at her local BJ's.

Here's what she said, "The hubs and I were at BJs today and I turned a corner and lo and behold what do I see??? A big display of Utz Cheeseballs!!!!! Well, of course I couldn't let the moment pass me by. Out came the camera...much to the hubs dismay!!! HA! Little did he know he would be the subject of Project Cheeseball!!!! He fussed a bit but then got in to it. Here are the pics!!!

I present to you....Kevin and the Cheeseballs!!!!!!!


Kristen is an incredibly upbeat blogger who enjoys scrapbooking (you need to take a look at the Autumn journal she made last week to get an example of her wonderful creativity), gardening, photography and being what I would consider one of the world's best aunts! She blogs at Scrappin' my Bliss. Please pay her a visit!

Thanks Kristen!

12 comments:

blueviolet said...

Her hubby is a good sport about it!

But, seriously rethink the Kathie Lee thing. Come on, girl.

Leproust Vintage said...

I love the cheeseball pictures!!! It is so fun to see people's husband's/boyfriend's participating in te photos!!!

Kathie @ my net finds said...

Awesome!!!

I LOVE Kathie Lee!!!

just wanted to see if I could get a reaction. I actually feel indifferent towards her.

Lucy said...

I think it is great her husband got so into it!!! I'm sure what is normally just a regular old shopping visit has turned into a story for them (lol)

Laura said...

Woot woot to the hubby, what a sport! I really need to remember to break out the camera next time we see the tower to cheeseballs!

And Kathy Lee?? Really?? I still like ya anyways :)

Jen said...

Haha that's great! Love to see husbands getting involved!

Michele said...

I love the cheeseball pics as well... that's hysterical!!!

Great post.
Thanks for the "comment love" on my blog yesterday!

Michele

Kaylen said...

I love Project Cheeseball!! I never see these, but I'm going to keep a better eye out so I can join in!

BrnEyedGal said...

Hilarious Carma...
I have yet to encounter the UTZ...but when I do, WATCH out!!! LOL

Vodka Logic said...

I have a picture of some Utz cheese balls in my phone for you too. How do I get it to you?

xx

Joy said...

Too fun and funny!

~Kristen~ said...

Carma!!! I love it!!! I can't wait till Kevin gets home so I can show him his feature!!! And I can tell him he really is cheesy!!! lolol :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...