Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Project Cheeseball

I recently discovered the ever charming Big Mama Cass who blogs at The World Through My Eyes...

She tweeted me the other day that she had a cheeseball photo ready to go - and when I got up this morning I was excited to see it featured on her blog. :D











This is a photo of her "Monkey" with the Utz Cheese Balls. The way he is studying those cheeseballs, I'd swear we have another Cheese Ball connoisseur in the making!! (or maybe he is checking out the sodium content?)

If you get a chance, please visit Cass. Her blog features her stunning photography, as well as lots of tongue in cheek humor, as when she talks to herself and addresses her laundry and messy house (her words, not mine- I've never seen her house)!

Thanks Cass! All of the pressure paid off ;-)


Update: at 1:51 PM EST I saw this tweet @BigMamaCass Totally just ate a whole bowl of cheese balls lol

Further confirmation that the Utz Cheeseballs are, in fact, eaten after they are photographed.



--------------------------

Congratulations to Rebecca Jo and Kaylen, winners of the wall decals! Thanks to all who participated....

23 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

What a cute photo! Going to check out the blog now!

Big Mama Cass said...

HAHAHA!!! Wow you have a way with words Ma'am!! :) Thanks for the "shout out"! :)

And yes those cheese balls went down very well :o) (I think the baby or babies like them too!) lol

Lucy said...

He does look so enthralled by the container of Cheeseballs!!!

I'm heading over to check out her blog now!

Elise said...

Lovely post - really enjoyed it because it was very interesting. Thank you for sharing it & best wishes...

McVal said...

I used to love those! We would buy one of them every Christmas because my BIL loves them too. However I think that's one of the reasons I gain so much weight over the holidays, those blaming cheese balls! So we don't anymore. I was really hoping to find a pic of him sitting on our couch hogging them.. But couldn't.

Joy said...

What an adorable cheeseball lover!

Vodka Logic said...

What a cute picture with the baby

xx

blueviolet said...

That is a cute photo! I would SO eat those stupid cheese balls and probably all by myself. :(

Housewife Savant said...

Project Cheeseball awesomnicity.

You KNOW I love the photos, but not so much the cheeseballs.

They are eaten but they are not really edible.
It's PICA. (People Ingesting Crappy Additives)

Laura said...

He is cuuuuute!!

Tater Tot Mom said...

So cute...going to check out MamaCass now!

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

my girls love it..
i had seen similar post before too..i can not remember where..

Mike said...

I think I could eat that cheeseball in one sitting. :)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
www.mikeleonen.com
Twitter: AboutParenting

JennyMac said...

How adorable is that pic? VERY!

Dave @ Home School Dad said...

My 3 year old looked at the picture and said "He wants those orange things." Then she said " I want to see another thing about those orange things."

Randi Troxell said...

so cute.. handsome little fellow! heading there now to check it out!!

Angel said...

I love the picture!

Mama Kat said...

It does kind of look like a fun little toy... ;)

Leproust Vintage said...

awwwww, this is so cute! You are right....he is really studying those cheeseballs! :)

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love those cheeks!

~Kristen~ said...

Awwwww, cute!!!

Yaya said...

Cute!

prashant said...

What a cute picture with the baby.
Web hosting india

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...