Monday, September 21, 2009

Jerkins, Doublets & BOOBS!!!

As I've blogged about, VC is going to be a street performer at the local Renaissance Fest. Yesterday, there was a picnic for performers at a local park. It was one of those covered dish dinners and VC was interested in going, so MB and I tagged along. *The way to get MB to go anywhere is to lure him with the promise of unlimited food. And I say this in all seriousness*

The park is very scenic, as it is surrounded by a lake. Well, yesterday it was VERY SCENIC, as we discovered when we arrived and saw 5 girls in bikinis and 5 inch heels, having their photos taken. Evidently the picnic area was "double booked" with a photo shoot of scantily clad model types.

So there we were with the Renaissance folks, most of whom did not look like models undertatement (and I include us in this bunch) and then the likes of this:

and this
and this Oh, and MB....

let's just say he was cool, calm and collected...

and wearing his floppy hat.

25 comments:

Lisa said...

lol he looks cool,calm and collected!

Randi Troxell said...

hehe! oh this is just priceless! love it...

Rebecca Jo said...

because every barn looking wall needs a swim suit model in 5 inch heels....

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Too funny. Love the photos of MB.

Mark said...

To MB's defense, at least the cake's not drooling out of his mouth and his eyes are still in his head.

Surprisingly no photos of VC? Or was he on a shorter leash than MB?

Do you know how fast teenagers can grow up whilst working at a Renn Faire? (Just ask those freecreditreport.com guys ;-)

Laura said...

hehehe that is some funny stuff right there!! I would say something mean about the models but it would only steam from jealousy probably. :)

Tater Tot Mom said...

So funny!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Hahaha! Looks about as calm as my husband was at a concert the other day where women were flashing their boobs all over the place.

Amanda said...

Hey! I was there too!!! Oh my goodness!!! Did you see me? I had on a red v-neck t-shirt and dark jeans and my boobs were spilling out and I was stuffing my face full of food!!

Are you gonna eat that hot dog?

Next time say hi silly!

Blessings-
Amanda

Yaya said...

Oh. My. Gosh!

blueviolet said...

I would have pulled that hat waaaaaaaaay down over his eyes! ;)

Kristin said...

That is hysterical. Did you kick their arses for flaunting their bikinis in front of you? Ah ha

Leproust Vintage said...

haha!! I love this....too funny!

Big Mama Cass said...

HAHAHA!!! Hubby would have been drooling all down his shirt!!!

Tammy Howard said...

Chicks dig a floppy hat.

Jessica said...

Haha what a great post! Just found your blog..can't wait to read more! :)

Joy said...

Good grief, this is a public park and you don't live in Amsterdam?! ;o)

Karen said...

What's with the bikini-clad chick pushing the baby stroller?

angelcel said...

Hmmm...muy conveniente! Are you sure the organisers of the picnic didn't know about this? ;)

Love MB's expressions! :)

cherie said...

hahaha! his jaw is dropping, sweetie! LOL

Shraddha@theselfloveproject said...

lol..i don't blame him..

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

That's hysterical - I slowly scrolled down because I was kind of expecting there to be a picture after the last one of MB with his chocolate cake smashed all over his face... ;)

Alicia said...

forget the hoochies in string... show me another picture of that cake!!! mmmmhhhmmmmm

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE that combination chocolat cake and a Pepsi... YUM!!!

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh that was hilarious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...