Monday, September 7, 2009

Eucalpytus Side Table Review

....and you thought I only got excited about napkins! Lookey here at my new side table. It is from Teak, Wicker & More and is made of sturdy eucalyptus wood.

The table is meant for outdoor patio use, but I'll be honest with ya, it looks so good I plan to use it indoors as a side table in the family room over the winter months .

Our home is furnished in Teak furniture - Scandinavian in styling and simplicity, so it fits right in with the decor. I'll bet VC can even use it if he decides to sit on the rug and do his homework.

And another great feature is that the table folds flat:
Very ingenious design!

I'm tired of shopping and seeing mostly flimsy furniture covered in thin veneers. This table is made of hardwood and is extremely solid.

If you like Teak furniture as much as I do you will appreciate the furniture at Teak Wicker & More.

Their pieces are perfect for end of summer get togethers and are made to withstand the test of time.

Now let me go admire my table :D

8 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

And I thought writing about tampons was different. lol..

looks nice
xx

Tater Tot Mom said...

That table looks great and I love how it folds up!

cherie said...

very nice presentation, sweetie. i'd like that table for myself!

Laura said...

I like! Pretty much anything that folds is awesome so this table fits in with the awesomeness!

~Kristen~ said...

Fabulous table! I would definitely use it inside, too!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I really like that table! Great review! :)

Amanda said...

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... teak.... I thinks me likes it too. But who could stop at one table? I would be forced to purchase a whole set.

Then I would have to go into debt and work and Sunway on weekends to pay it off.... missing the growth and achievements of my precious children.

THANKS ALOT CARMA!

(kidding)

God bless-
Amanda

Ethan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...