Friday, August 21, 2009

Project Cheeseball

Alicia, a fellow cheesy blogger, who blogs at It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy surprised me this week, by workin' the cheeseballs into a moustache post!


You can view the hilarity here. And this is the Utz Cheese Ball pic she posted:










I like the UTZ-stache!!

Check out Alicia's blog when you have a moment. It is full of pics of her adorable kids, her hunk of a husband, occasional blood and gore, egg testicles and Il Divo. All that and much, much more...

Thanks Alicia for submitting your Utz Cheese Ball photo.

Interested in participating in Project Cheeseball and introducing new readers to your blog? It's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the Utz Cheese Balls in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. The 35 oz. barrels of Utz Cheese Balls are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

12 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I saw this Superior Snap over at Alicia's place and thought of you. Now, you need to do a snap of you posed in a cheesehead. If you need the props, I've got 'em!

Lucy said...

Too cute! I will have to check out her blog!

Kathie @ my net finds said...

hahahah, that pic alone is awesome, love the 'stash! :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

OK - her blog sounds a little scary - I gotta check it out!

Housewife Savant said...

I think you owe it to your readers to let them know these cheeseballs are NOT for human consumption.

Laura said...

Project Cheeseball??? haha I love it. I had no idea you did this, I JUST bought my very first tub of cheeseballs last weekend for a birthday party and man there was some good pictures I could have taken. It could have had something to do with 8 small children COVERED in fake cheese powder! :)

strokeofliving said...

After several months, I finally just read what project cheese ball is about. Basically the classic flat Stanley concept.

Stephanie Faris said...

Mmmmmmmm. If I bought a big plastic thing of cheese balls, they'd barely last long enough for me to take the picture!

Janna Bee said...

Every time I see a post I feel like a bad blogger. Maybe this week I will get them!

~Kristen~ said...

Yay! I was hoping Alicia's picture would be featured for Project Cheeseball!!! That girl cracks me up!!!

Big Mama Cass said...

I may or may not have bought a MASSIVE (could hardly fit it into my car) container of those cheeseballs today at Sam's (totally thinking of you) and I may or may not have taken pictures of the Monkey with them to post next week. :D

Is the anticipation too much?? haha

Alicia said...

SHUT UP!!! surpise!!! thanks for the massive shout out! you are the best! you totally just made my day! or should i say midnight....either way, i love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...