Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Project Cheeseball


A few days ago this conversation transpired on Twitter:

From @KWR221: I'm buying snacks to bring when I see my kids at camp... @carmasez ... perhaps I should buy cheezeballs? :-)

From @CarmaSez (clearly trying to sound cool): @kwr221 abso-frickin'- lutely -- doin' my happy dance. It's about time for another Project Cheeseball Post :D

From @KWR221: @carmasez i'm in bjs and there are no utz cheese balls!!!

From @CarmaSez: @kwr221 you're kidding!!!!!!! Are you near a Staples? I've heard they also have the Utz Cheeseballs

From @KWR221: @CarmaSez I got my Utz on at Staples! I have pics of cheeseballs. Will send to to you this weekend.

From @CarmaSez: @kwr221 you have made my day. Eagerly awaiting cheesy photos for Project Cheeseball - @Staples to rescue!! That WAS easy :D couldn't resist

And with that, another Project Cheeseball post was hatched....

Kristin aka @KWR221 blogs at GiVe Me a MiNuTe, I'lL COmE Up with SoMeThInG

She likes to type with a lot of capitals inserted among her lowercase letters, that is, when she decides to type! She recently discovered that she has been blogging less because "[her] typing skillz suck." One thing that doesn't suck, though, is her wicked sense of humor, as when she recently twittered a wedding. C'mon, admit it, weddings CAN get boring at times!!

This has officially become the longest introduction to a Project Cheeseball post. So, without further ado, here are Kristin's pics (which were taken in Upstate New York):

And look who got to ride shotgun!:


Kristin claims that her brother eats only healthy foods, but I seriously doubt he was able to refrain from indulging in the orangey bliss that is Utz Cheese Balls. Just look how happy he is!! I think it's lurve!


And the cheeseballs just so happened to work their way into YMCA camp!


How 'bout that happy camper!!

For those of you who are always wondering if the cheeseball containers are ever opened and the contents consumed, here's your answer:
Kristin even got a close up - salivate on this :D

Thank you Kristin and family for this spUTZtacular Project Cheeseball!!

Interested in participating in Project Cheeseball and introducing new readers to your blog? It's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the Utz Cheese Balls in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. The 35 oz. barrels of Utz Cheese Balls are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

29 comments:

Karen said...

I think I need to go to Staples. I can't find Utz Cheeseballs anywhere here...

Debbie in Nashville said...

This is great. I'm craving Cheeseballs now!!

Debbie in Nashville said...

And I live right near a Staples so I need find out what this is all about and try this brand!

kwr221 said...

Carma, I think I love you.

And I now have to buy more cheeseballs since I left those with Emma at camp!

Mocha Dad said...

I can haz cheezballz

Kathie @ my net finds said...

dang it! I never remember to get these!!

Lucy said...

I love your Cheeseball post, they are sooo Cheesey, I'm a good Cheesey, a yummy Cheesey, Geez, I shouldn't do comments after 11:00pm, my brain just stops.

I will be visiting a new blog too.

shraddha@theselfloveproject said...

they are hit in our family too..lol!

Housewife Savant said...

I love PC.
I need to be part of the fun.
Curse the husband who opened the cheeseballs that sat on the counter at the beach house.
Curse all the people who ate those greezy nuggs, er; stole my joy.
I will be avenged.

Tina said...

I have only been to Sam's once in the last year and then we left without buying anything because my daughter was acting up. My poor UTZ were left in the half filled cart...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the post. I think I'll buy some for our next vacation. If I do I'll send you the photos.

Rebecca Jo said...

Safety for the cheeseballs at all times... always buckle them in...

Yankee Girl said...

I ordered my cheeseballs online and I sent them back because the box was smashed!

There is a Staples 10 minutes from me so I'm heading there soon!

Janna Bee said...

Okay, I WILL do this this month! It's my goal!

JamericanSpice said...

That is just too funny!

JamericanSpice said...

Oh and I love cheeseballs ...haven't yet had utz though :) I will look for themz.

African-American Brides said...

What an adorable and funny blog! I can't believe this is my first time here. Well, I can tell you that cheeseballs were my favorite when I was a kid (no kidding!) but I can't remember whether the brand was UTZ or Planters.

Erica

icandy... said...

This is so great... if you only knew how often I eat cheeseballs after 11:00 at night! UGH! Sooo bad, I know. But, I think I'm addicted to them! Hey, "you are what you eat", right!!!! HAHAHAHAH (At least in my case...I'm speaking for myself...teehee) Making a trip to Staples soon....
Hugs,
Christina :)

Joy said...

Great post! And awesome gorgeous photo of you jazzed up on your sidebar!

Dee said...

OK I don't think I ever ate UtZ Cheeseballs. Heresy I know.

On another note did you ever blog about how you got maced?

Amanda said...

I dig you cheese balls.

I was SO lost on that twitter conversation. I am clearly a twit. Wait. NOT a twit. But a tiwt who can't twit.

Right?

BLessings~
Amanda

Alicia said...

i love those pictures!!! i think a trip to staples is in order!!

bigmamacass said...

mmmmmmmmm i want some :)

Lisa Paul said...

Yay! Cheeseballs are back! I finally remembered to bring mine up to the ranch (riding shotgun). So I'll have some Cheeseballs on the Range pix coming soon.

JamericanSpice said...

Everytime I come and see the cheeseballs I want some!

Kristin said...

Um yeah, I'm pretty much heading to Staples this weekend.

Lisa said...

I've never seen this brand,I need to get out more often!
Thanks for commenting and following in my giveaway!
:)Lisa
kssnnikkel.blogspot.com

cherie said...

haha - give some over here!

Kristen said...

Yay! One more down...how many more to go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...